As of 19 March 2014 and in accordance to Cyprus laws, non-European Citizens investing in the economy of Cyprus have the opportunity to obtain Cyprus (European) citizenship.
Our Law Firm offers a complete package to facilitate the submission of investment citizenship applications and to ensure citizenship for all family members.
The program offers a lot of benefits:
- Investment can be sold after 3 years.
- Investment minimum of €2 million (+ VAT if applicable) in real estate and/or government bonds.
- Cyprus citizenship/passport is not a residence permit or a visa but rather full citizenship of the EU-member state.
- There is no requirement to reside in Cyprus either before, during or after the approval of the citizenship application.
- Granting of all the rights of an EU citizen: freedom to reside, work, do business, study and travel anywhere in the EU, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland.
- VISA-free travel to 157 countries worldwide, including Australia and Canada amongst others.
- Dual-citizenship permitted.
- The citizenship is granted to the whole family – husband, wife and all financially dependent children under 28 years old.
- No double taxation in Cyprus, international tax planning tool and financial confidentiality to the Cyprus passport holders.
- Parents of the investor can obtain the Cyprus Citizenship with an additional permanent residence of €500.000
- Complete process usually within 3 months.
Our Law Firm will assist with all matters and will be on hand to assist throughout the process to collate and present your completed application to the Cyprus Authorities.