Open a Cyprus Bank Account
Chambers & Co have built strong relationships with the leading banks in Cyprus. We offer Cyprus bank account opening services for both corporate and private clients. Your corporate and/or personal bank account can be created without your physical presence in Cyprus.
A corporate or personal bank account in Cyprus offers great facilities such as visa card valid worldwide, online banking, no minimum deposit terms, low bank fees and no tax on the interests earned.
A bank account in Cyprus offers great advantages and benefits to the account holder, the private individual, the international entrepreneur or the professional for his offshore operations.
BANK ACCOUNT FOR NON-RESIDENT INDIVIDUALS
Non-resident individuals are required to provide all necessary information regarding Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) including:
- Valid passport
- Bank reference
- Proof of residential address
- Anticipated account turnovers
- Why the bank account is needed
BANK ACCOUNT FOR CYPRUS COMPANIES
Companies registered in Cyprus are required to provide all necessary information regarding Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) including:
- Certificate of incorporation/registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Certificates of Directors and Secretary
- Certificate of Shareholders
- Certificate of the address of the company’s registered office
- Official structure of the group/ownership leading to the ultimate beneficial owner
- The company’s line of business and the approximate yearly turnover must be stated.
- A proof of the source of wealth (e.g. ultimate beneficial owner)
- The anticipated sources of funds to the company’s bank account (counter-parties and countries), as well as the anticipated destinations for payments (counter-parties and countries).