Online Gambling is a key part of our firms experience.
We act for a large number of online gambling operators across the range of casino gaming, betting, bingo, poker, and skill games. Some are major industry players, others are start-ups.
We are actively involved in this sector as it helps us keep on top of developments in this fast changing and ever innovative part of the industry.
The type of legal work we do for the online gambling sector is equally as wide including:
- Comparing and advising on choice of jurisdiction.
- Applying for online gaming licences in white-listed jurisdictions such as the UK.
- Advising on licensing standards in various jurisdictions such as the UK, Malta, Alderney, Isle of Man, Anjouan, Curaçao and Gibraltar.
- Buying and selling online gambling companies, shareholder agreements, finance arrangements and other corporate legal activity.
- Domain name disputes, trademark registration and other intellectual property law.
- Advertising online gambling websites and dealing with industry watchdogs.
- Drafting social responsibility, privacy and data protection policies and drafting terms and conditions of trading.
- Preparation of software licences, consultancy and employment contracts.
- Setting up with reputable credit card processors and other payment providers.
- Sports Betting License in Cyprus.
- Anjouan Gaming License.