Shipping & Admiralty
Chambers & Co has an experienced team of lawyers with extensive experience in Shipping & Admiralty law. The Firm provides comprehensive legal services on ship registration, taxation and litigation in a professional, reliable and cost-effective manner. We give clear and comprehensive advice on the following matters:
- Registration of Vessels under Cyprus flag.
- Yacht and Boat Registration under Cyprus flag.
- Registration of Vessels and Yachts in Foreign Jurisdictions.
- Deletion of Vessels and Yachts from Foreign Jurisdictions.
- Cyprus Yacht Leasing Scheme.
- Services of Authorised Representative.
- Ship Security Company Licensing.
- Financing, Security and the Enforcement of Mortgages.
- Drafting and Registration of Mortgages and Deeds of Release.
- Charter party and Seafarer Contracts.
- Agreements on Sale and Purchase of ships.
- Shipping Company Law and Tax issues.
- Legal advice concerning any Maritime or Shipping matter.
- Services related to the registration and issuance of an IMO number for Fishing Vessels, Sea-going merchant ships and for Shipping Companies & Registered Owners.